Memoir of a Writer Interrupted

A sheltered reclusive that metamorphosized into an intelligent, talented, purposed light that shines on people standing unmoved on life's journey...an overanalytical ball of energy that forgets intelligence, talent and purpose after putting my flaws under a micrscope and watching everyone but myself.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

the Energy experience

I ain't really for spilling my guts to a bunch of strangers. It’s just that some things happen that won't allow me to do anything but spill everything.

The energy I experience from some people who cross my path or even journey with me is indescribable, powerful, and a blessing. Conversations don't just happen with these people...somewhere between hi and how are you our innermost thoughts and dreams seep out of our pores and create this invisible aura. We are now talking in clouds of inspiration. When the aura rises and the cloud appears, fighting the grasp of inspiration is impossible. Trust me, I tried it, tried to stay present in the meaningless chatter human beings spew on a daily basis, but I can't escape this inspiration. It’s overwhelming and before I know it, God has whispered a secret to me. He shows me a part of my puzzled life and how these people are the missing pieces that complete the picture. I appreciate the careful thought that took place before each person. And all I can say when the cloud clears is "wow!"

Can human beings even connect on a deeper level than we just did?

The level of our connection clears the cobwebs of my life. I dig up buried pictures. Pile my bags of hurt and unforgiveness in the trash. Really listen to love's introduction of herself. Encourage myself to study the light. Dust the corners of right brain. See the bigger picture.

My soul fills. My heart gives. My mind lives. I spill.
© Miss Brandy


The Interrupted Artist Speaks displays EXCERPTS of the poetry, works of art or stories I have written. All of these works are original and inspired by God and the creativity within me. If you see phrases that fade off like this….. this means a part of the poem was deleted. Some people take pride in stealing other peoples works and claiming it as their own. For this reason, I won’t publish the entire work. I have a copyright for all excerpts and poems – so if you are one of those people that steals others words– just know that if you use my work, you will not get away. God has given us all enough creativity so that we don’t have to steal others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home